Thursday, January 14, 2010

Like a spirit quest, but not

When I was younger I always knew who I was. Even as I constantly redefined and reinvented myself, I always knew who I was, who I was trying to become. Over the past several years I've lost my way. This blog is an attempt to rediscover myself, and move towards the person that I want to be 'when I grow up.' A proper start date would have been the 1st of the year, but I missed that deadline. Since once of my goals is to not let small setbacks prevent progress, I've decided to proceed, even though the 14th of January doesn't really have the same impact as New Years Day.

Topics that I'll talk about will include improving my overall health, completing my Bachelors of Science, and finding ways to express my creativity. They'll each be tagged appropriately, and if applicable I'll include photographs or extracts of work.

I'm 25 years old and I'm finally ready to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment